YOU CAN HELP!
The Ossining Micro Fund is an ever growing, all-volunteer organization. Our committees include:
- Partnership Committee – to identify new partners and act as a liaison with existing partners
- Fundraising Committee – to work with individuals and businesses, to fund raise and write grants
- Governance Committee – to oversee the board mechanics and the vision of the OMF’s growth and future
- Operations Committee – to manage financial, PR, tech and operational functions of the fund
- Outreach Committee – to update website and oversee communications
- Screening Committee – to review loan applications
If you’d like to volunteer your time, please let us know. We are friendly and we welcome new faces and your expertise! You can reach us at 347-746-9446 or email OssiningMicroFund@gmail.com.
Spread the Word
We want to make sure that everyone who might qualify for a loan knows about our service. If you know people who might benefit from a small loan, send them to our website, to one of our partners or directly to us!
The Ossining Micro Fund is a 501(c)(3) organization.
We keep growing because of involved community members, in the Ossining area and environs
You can donate by clicking on the Donate button above, which will take you to the PayPal secure payments website. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO DONATE ONLINE. Just go to the bottom of the page where you are asked to sign in. You will find the following text:
Don’t have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available).
Click on Continue to donate using a credit card.
If you prefer, you can mail your tax-deductible contribution to:
P O Box 4010
Ossining, NY 10562
We are most grateful for your interest.